Süße Tapas RöJr: with strawberry & raspberry cream
In my life no day that I don't think, at least briefly, about new recipe ideas goes on. Or me, my curiosity is driving and I'm a source of inspiration to the other by forests. A very insidious issue, by the way, if you do that on an empty stomach.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
All the better if one or the other Time I find in my Inbox a delicious recipe suggestion from a friend. As it happens more and more lately from time to time. All are currently in an Experimental Phase, or have feel like trying out new things. Most of my girls to cook and/or so as I bake, namely, a passionate.
THE FINGER FOOD ROLLS ARE VERY VERSATILE
The inspiration for "sweet Tapas rolls" a dear friend spoke to me immediately, Yes literally jumped! A sweet, refreshing finger food delicacy that makes insanely good on the (barbecue) Buffet as a sweet conclusion came. Or as a Dessert replacement can be used if the gears are not down in front of it so lush. This finger food rolls are an eye-catcher!
What do I so to the sweet Tapas rolls love the combination of the filling of strawberries and raspberries. Both are fruit, that's my favorite favorite, and I wait for every year like a small child. Taste delight for me, the pure enjoyment and the sight of her pure.
I have chosen as the base for the raspberry cream sweet Tapas rolls this time for sour cream. He fits in wonderfully with its fresh taste of the raspberries and has a little less fat than creme Fraiche, which you can use but also very good. It has more fat and is more satiating.
THE SECRET OF THE RASPBERRY CREAM
With the Crunchy touch, the iTüpfelchen on the raspberry cream, can You like to experiment. However, it is not my experience that one should choose an ingredient that binds the raspberry cream, so that you will not run out of a, literally, when the sweet Tapas rolls stand for a while.
Crumbled American Cookies or biscuits are a very good choice, there are various flavors, of course. But also chopped almonds in combination with ground almonds. But in the end, Your imagination is there no limits if You, as I said, a good moisture-binding ingredient to it.
Further inspirations with strawberries and raspberries in addition to my Tapas rolls with strawberries are my simple strawberry-Triamisu in the glass or my raspberry Dessert tart.
Sweet Tapas rolls with strawberries and raspberry cream
CA RESULTS. 15 SWEET TAPAS-ROLLS
- 3 wheat Tortillas - about 24 cm in diameter
- 250 g strawberries - washed and sliced
- 80 g raspberries - washed and with a fork crushed
- 150 g sour cream - Alternatively Creme Fraiche
- 1 Packet Of Vanilla Sugar
- 4 piece chocolate Cookies, crumbled - Alternatively, almonds, chopped, and ground;grated white Schokolalde and coconut flakes
- 15 pieces of strawberries, small - for Decoration
- 15 pieces of Basil leaves - for decoration
- First, are You washing the raspberries, put them in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Then You give the sour cream OR Creme Fraiche and verrührst everything with a packet of vanilla sugar.
- Next You put the 3 wheat Tortillas side by side and sprinkle them around in the same Parts with the raspberry cream until almost to the edge or completely to the brim.NOTE: If You apply the cream up to the edge of the paint, is when you Roll something out of the sources, however, are the Ends a little better filled, and can scarce be cut off. The End result by the way, one way or the other a whole, nice-looking rolls. You need to so the same wegnaschen 😉 .
- If You are looking for chocolate Cookies decided to have the bread crumbs (e.g., in a sealed freezer bag with a rolling pin made small) on the Tortillas evenly distribute the washed and thinly sliced strawberries in the middle in a wide array of evenly laying out. IMPORTANT NOTE: Eighth , to the fact that You have a supplementary-mass choose the raspberry cream in addition to something binds: I.e. chopped almonds, plus ground almonds, or white, grated chocolate plus coconut flakes. The risk that the raspberry cream flows when eating out of Your rolls easily out of it, because the wheat Tortilla to suck hardly something later.
- Now are You rolling the wheat Tortillas carefully from below in the direction of "strawberry road" and cut them in approx. 3 cm thick slices.
- Finally, are You still a wooden stick clean and a strawberry with a Basil-leaf on top of it. Refrigerate until Serving. I wish You a good appetite.