Pizza Boat – The quick Snack für the children's Party
For me, as a mother, and there is nothing better than to see my child is cheerful and happy. I'm sure you are not alone. For this reason, the preparation of food at a certain point in time was a creative matter, and the faces of raw food and the like landed on the plate. Everything my son makes it fun to eat, and he eats it all the more dear. From the reason, one day out of my Pizza-rolls Pizza-Boat was cucumber with a salad-sail on it. The times are changing...
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
The recipe I have is already incredibly long, and it is originally my quick Standard Party Snacks from the 90s. Say, from the time when I was still in my party-happy 20s 😉 was . But the Pizza rolls were just so so good for a child-friendly, delicious eye-catcher, that I have converted at some point to Pizza Shuttle.
You can fit many occasions and are made in the blink of an eye. For example, if other children are visiting, to the children's birthday party or as a delicious midday snack on a busy Saturday. Because the Pizza Ship to taste not only the Small but also Large.
As a "Boat" are not only fresh wheat buns but of course, other bread variants. Sometimes I vary personally like spelt bread. The ingredients You can also choose to your heart's content, and combine. For example, in the choice of type of cheese, or the vegetables, the ham and the Salami, or simply omit what you don't like. This is like any other Pizza preparation, the imagination has no limits. Whatever is in the fridge and no long cooking times is allowed 😉 .
Pizza Boats - a quick Snack for the kids Party
A TOTAL OF 8 PIZZA BOAT
FOR THE BOAT
- 4 fresh wheat rolls from the bakery - halve
- 100 g Salami - cut into small pieces
- 100 g of cooked ham - cut into small pieces
- 100 g of Gouda cheese, young, grated - Alternatively, the middle ages Gouda, Mozzarella, Emmental
- 1/2 chili Pepper red - small dice
- 1/2 red pepper-Pod yellow - small dice
- 1 small can of sliced mushrooms (115g drained weight) - drain / Alternatively fresh mushrooms
- 125 ml cream (min. 32% fat) - beaten until stiff
- Salt and pepper - to Taste
- Oregano or pizza seasoning - to Taste
FOR THE SAILING
- 8 slices of cucumber, about 12 cm - with a potato peeler to cut
- 8 wooden sticks/kebab sticks - cut them if necessary
- First, set the oven to 180 degrees convection preheat.
- Then halbierst You the buns and put them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Now You cut the ham and the Salami is small, RUB the cheese and pour the mushrooms , or slice the fresh mushrooms very small.
- The red and yellow peppers also into small pieces cut - for vegetables muffle the smaller the better 😉 .
- Now You give all the ingredients in a bowl and verrührst you ever been with each other.
- Now the stiff whipped cream also with the mass , mix everything with salt, pepper and Oregano or pizza spice seasoning.
- Now everything evenly on the bread halves and spread , and for about 10 minutes in the oven to bake. In time, the "salad cucumber sails" prepare: the potato peeler approx. 12 cm long slices cut as thick as possible.
- The Pizza Boat is out of the oven and the prepared "sailing" to decorate. I wish You a good appetite!