Mexican Guacamole – The simple Dip-classic
A few weeks ago, stayed with our son of man again at his best friend. They were allowed to watch a movie together, "forbidden" Sweet drinks and salty sins to eat. The two lounged in pajamas on the Sofa, one cooler than the other, and the language of the youth already on the lips! As little Teenager, she will soon be 10.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Anyway, the Nachos-madness moved to said Bed with us. A true addiction shaft 😉 was wide and admittedly, my husband and I can easily plug in. Politically utterly incorrect, I know, for all of us. But you must also change all of the blind eye.
MEXICAN GUACAMOLE – SO EASY SELF-MADE
The positive side effect was, I dug out my recipe for Mexican Guacamole, once again, out. Because of the Avocado Dip is a perfect match for Nachos. And the mother of Superfoods makes too with the Nachos again betting 😉 . My Version of the Dips contains all the ingredients that are found in an original Mexican Guacamole to. However, in the ratio so matched to each other, how it tastes to my men and me.
THE AVOCADO IS THE MAIN INGREDIENT IN DIP-CLASSIC
The quality of the Avocado is of course crucial for a tasty Avocado Dip. Since there are taste differences and also the degree of maturity of the it is caught is important. Ready-to-eat almost all that you get in the trade, Yes, but still, there is not so Mature, Mature and overripe.
I always make the "stem Test" to check if the Avocado is perfectly ripened. Say, I prefer the Avocado stem from the fruit, and if the Avocado is well matured, the also easily. The flesh of the fruit can see well through the small hole. A perfectly ripe Avocado has a bright green, very slightly brownish the meat.
MY "FINE TUNING" TO THE PERFECT MEXICAN GUACAMOLE
For my Mexican Guacamole I use in addition to plenty of fresh cilantro, because to me personally to intense in flavor. Quite omit it, I don't want to, but because without the Mexican Guacamole is missing that certain Something, or the typical taste. With garlic I'm rather reserved, in contrast to the Mexicans 😉 . I think that too much garlic kills the delicate Avocado flavor.
Maybe You've gotten now in the mood for Guacamole or Avocado Dip, because it tastes so much delicious. To meat on a Baguette or as a Dip with vegetables and other Goodies. The Guacamole also works well with my Mexican Enchilada lasagna.
Another very popular Dip classic recipe is my quick and easy homemade Greek Tzatziki.
Mexican Guacamole - The simple Dip-classic
- 2 piece Avodado, Mature
- 1 tomato - seeded and very finely diced
- 1 small onion, red - very finely diced
- 1 TBSP coriander leaves, fresh - finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic - pressed or grated
- 1 lime (2 halves) - freshly squeezed
- 1/2 Jalapeno, small - seeded, very finely diced
- Sea salt and black pepper - to Taste
- First You take a small bowl on Hand, halbierst You the Avocado, remove the core and dissolves the flesh with a spoon out.
- Then one half of the lime over the Avocado, squeeze with a fork to a fine Mus crush.
- Of the tomatoes, remove the Core and cut into fine dice cut, just the red onion and the Jalapeno (without seeds!) dice finely, and the coriander and chop finely.TIP: best You try a small cube of sliced Jalapenio. Depending on how sharp Your variety may use less.
- All the ingredients for the Avocado puree to give the clove of garlic in squeeze or RUB, the second half of lime, squeeze it and everything mix. With sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- The Guacamole in a bowl as a Dip or a side dish serving. I wish You a good appetite.