GefüLite Käse ham bags
[Contains advertising] The sun shone in the sky and not a cloud was to be seen, on the day when my son 10 years ago, came into the world. Exhausted, I lay there with him, and out looked over the moon at the window. A thousand thoughts went to me at the time by the head, and I painted the future in the most beautiful colors. What I was not at the time clear that not only the greatest gift, but also the biggest challenge of my life slumbered in my arms.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
A challenge that I had chosen voluntarily and from the heart, and the know how, I today is so multi-faceted. My son introduced me to the last 10 years on an almost daily basis, one or more learning tasks. I had to deal with unfamiliar situations, and cope with it. And, oh Yes, how many times I was brought to my limits, don't ask for sunshine! Fortunately, I share Everything with my husband.
IT GROWS WITH ITS TASKS
Challenging the Big of our son, the food was always. Cooking for kids is a not-so-easy thing, I think. My son was for many years a very complicated eater, or you could also 😉 say a "Foodie". I wanted to, of course, like all mothers, a healthy, balanced diet for him and have put me fully into stuff. Unfortunately, he has made me often a dash through the bill.
STUFFED CHEESE AND HAM BAGS ARE POPULAR WITH LARGE AND SMALL CHILDREN
Today is already different. My son in-your-face, that watch is a true delight. Vegetables, fruit, potatoes and rice. Meat and fish anyway, but also green salad (with Dressing, nothing else), and even raw food. In the case of fruit, he is still schleckig, but at least the berries time to tear it out.
My latest "Coup" is a recipe development for my Partner ALDI SÜD on the subject of "cooking for kids": Stuffed cheese and ham pockets. I got from the son of man to do it "two thumbs up" and you're out of here faster than I can see if I'm doing them! Yeah! What is more for me than for him, the cheese and ham pockets are a good supplier of energy for him, also, yeast pastries reserves, despite the high baking heat is still relevant amounts of B-vitamins. Who would have thought it.
I have the dough for the filled cheese bags of ham set by the way with milk instead of water. Because I meant to hear my grandpa say, if the yeast in slightly warmed milk (not warmer than 40 degrees!) is stirred, the yeast dough better and also tastes better with the yeast pastry. Besides dough and pastry to be a little smoother. Whether this is scientifically proven, I don't know, in any case, the ham and cheese pockets also taste cold incredibly tasty because the dough is not hard, and stays nice and supple.
PREPARED, STORED AND TAKEN WITH YOU
Therefore, you are a trip also so perfect for the family, the picnic or lunch box for Kindergarten and school. But even after the Sport or in the office, they taste delicious.
If You have prepared the cheese and ham pockets, and they are cold, best in a closed paper bag (bread bag) to keep, or in a fresh box, which lets a little air. In the fridge you don't have to. With us, you are saved within two days and as long as they definitely taste fresh.
I'm very curious what will say my #Aldi family ties my filled with cheese, ham bags, at the next opportunity, I will serve you.
If You still have more recipes for kids are looking for, then check out my section "For children" is over. You may find something.
Stuffed Ham And Cheese Pockets
ALL THE INGREDIENTS ARE AT ALDI SÜD IS AVAILABLE
10 HAM AND CHEESE POCKETS
THE DOUGH SHOULD BE CA. 30 MINUTES IN A WARM, DRAUGHT-FREE PLACE
FOR THE DOUGH
- 300 g flour - Type 405 or Type 550
- 200 ml whole milk, lukewarm - not warmer than 40 degrees otherwise the yeast won't!
- 21 g fresh yeast (= 1/2 cube)
- 2 TABLESPOONS vegetable oil - e.g. olive oil, rapeseed oil
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 Pinch Of Sugar
FOR THE FILLING
- 200 g of cooked ham - in-wide strips cut
- 200 g Gouda - in wide strips cut
- 10 TSP of Creme Fraiche
FOR THE TOPPING
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil - e.g. olive oil, rapeseed oil
- 100 g Gouda cheese, freshly grated
FOR THE DOUGH
- First You give the flour in a bowl and vermengst it with the 1 teaspoon salt and the pinch of sugar.
- Now 're warming You, the milk on the stove or microwave, so that you can lukewarm, so really only very slightly warmed, is (not hot, that is to say not warmer than 40 degrees, otherwise activates the yeast does not!) and dissolves in the milk , the yeast completely.
- After that, You give the yeast milk and the 2 TABLESPOONS of Oil to the flour and knead the mass with the dough hook from the Mixer or kitchen machine for at least 5 minutes to a smooth dough. TIP: Depending on the Flour, it may be that Your dough is still slightly sticky. Then just as long again and again, a little flour (a tablespoon-by-step approach) into the dough to incorporate sticks to it. Should he, on the contrary, to be dry tablespoon milk.
- Now the doughwith a kitchen towel covered in a warm, draught-free place for at least 30 minutes to go.
FOR THE FILLING
- If the dough is gone, You can time the oven to 250 degrees top/bottom heat preheat. Convection I can't recommend You.
- The dough to shape You to a 30 cm long roller (the diameter can be between 5 and 7 cm will be, how much it is but in the end, not so important), and cut this in about 10 fairly evenly - sized pieces.
- Now You take each piece (You can still have a ball forms), roll it to a very thin flat bread (something between 13 and 17 cm) and sprinkle each flatbread with about 1 teaspoon of cream Fraiche. NOTE: It is not important what shape (oval or round) Your pita will ultimately have. Whether you are more likely to be oblong or round. Main thing is thinly rolled out.
- Now the ham and the cheese into rough strips.
- Ham- and - cheese-strips give You so well, it just goes evenly on the pita.
- The pages are a little on the filling , wrap it not so tight to roll up (maybe twice a roll over), and the side of the press.
FOR THE TOPPING
- Your 10 cheese, ham, dough pieces on a parchment paper - lined baking sheet and place each lightly with Oil and sprinkle the grated Gouda spread.
- Then bake in a preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes on the middle rack for baking, or until lightly browned are. I wish You a good appetite. TIP: The cheese and ham pockets can be great to be prepared, because they taste wonderful cold. Perfect for the family the lunch box for Kindergarten and school excursions. Or after Sport, or to the office.