Frühlingspasta with grünem asparagus in White wine Parmesan sauce
It rained almost the entire trip, and we were able to drive only an average of 90 km/h on the highway. But it didn't bother us. We talked continuously and drooled over, that we could make a weekend out of the dust. My best friend and I.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
We drove to the sea, to Holland. If you live in North Rhine-Westphalia, Holland is only a stone's throw away and the North sea coast. Finally, Best-friend-time is not have to discuss without the daily life obligations and time all the to to the you could have otherwise. Knowing and grateful for the Loved ones at home hold back. We were pleased as can be to the sea, to breathe, slow down, and hoped of course that the spring sun will spoil. You did not disappoint us and we had two beautiful spring days at the sea.
On the drive home, the idea for the recipe for my spring pasta with green asparagus in white wine Parmesan sauce is created, because we both chat of course, very much about good food and about cooking. My best friend was and is still my recipe Muse 😉 . As a resulted in at least the others and we created mentally a simple, tasty "adult food" (because with wine, Yes!) and green asparagus, we both love very much.
THE WHITE WINE CAN BE SUBSTITUTED FOR CHILDREN ALSO
Arriving home, I made me, of course, in a timely manner on the preparation, and here are my this year's spring is pasta with green asparagus in white wine Parmesan sauce. Of course, You can the wine be replaced when children eat by using a broth with a splash of lemon juice. I think for my taste weird way of chicken broth as a substitute for wine at the best. But all he likes.
PASTA WITH GREEN ASPARAGUS TASTES LIKE SPRING
Even the choice of pasta for the spring pasta with green asparagus in white wine Parmesan sauce no matter, I just think it should be of short pasta you can stab with the fork. But this is ultimately, of course, also a matter of taste. Butterfly pasta fit so nicely to the topic of 😉 .
A further Pasta with green asparagus is my Pasta with green asparagus and pistachios in a lemon-butter sauce.
Spring pasta with green asparagus in white wine Parmesan sauce
- 400 g of Pasta - e.g. Farfalle
- 1 Federal green asparagus - washed, woody Ends, to taste peel the lower third and in approx. 1cm long pieces
- 1 Federal spring onions - wash and cut in fine rings
- 300 g cream, min. 32% fat
- 40 g Butter
- 100 ml white wine, dry - Alternatively, 100 ml of broth + 1 TSP lemon juice
- 150 g of Parmesan cheese - freshly and finely grated
- 2 cloves of garlic - peel and leave whole
- Salt and pepper - to Taste
- 20 g garlic, chopped - to Serve, to taste
- First You salt the cooking water , and let Your selected Pasta according to package directions until al dente cooking.
- Following, wash the green asparagus, remove the woody Ends (according to taste peel the bottom) and cut it into approximately 1 cm long pieces. The spring onions , wash and up to the Green in rings cut, however, the very dark Green , not more. The cloves of garlic either peel or back of a knife pressing.
- Now zerlässt You the Butter in a large frying pan to give the asparagus and the spring onions and the two cloves of garlic and leave it for about 5 minutes on middle level, until translucent.
- The cloves of garlic from the pan , takethe asparagus and the spring onions with the white wine (or broth plus lemon juice) deglaze and bring to a boil. Note: The Preserving will take the wine for about 3 minutes. The broth takes a little longer, but it needs to be cooked is not complete.
- After pouring You the cream to can you very briefly (half a Minute) to a simmer, stir in the Parmesan until it is melted and taste with salt and pepper from.
- If You want, You can spring pasta with finely chopped garlic and garnish. I wish You a good appetite.