Flash Hollandaise – The sauces-classic fast & easy
Who is not familiar with the famous touch-fears of things we don't trust ourselves to such law, or of which we do not believe that they are so easy. In many cases, these reservations are, however, unfounded. Sometimes things are really complicated. I must be prepared, for example, fear of touching the perfect Hollandaise Sauce, the textbook.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
In the Original, my favorite sauce is added to asparagus on a water bath, and the danger that it will curdle in the process, unfortunately, is large. At least for me, maybe because I have no Practice in it. With my flash Hollandaise, everything is different. The delicious Hollandaise Sauce I succeed in just 10 minutes, without Clot, and for me absolutely perfect 🙂 .
AS I COME TO A SIMPLE AND QUICK CLASSIC AM
While Browsing the recipe book of my stepmother, she fell into my hands. I have a little tweaking the ratios of the ingredients, especially between the Egg and the Butter, until you had a for me personally, "round" consistency and have something filed by the taste of it. Of course, everyone has his idea of the taste of the famous Hollandaise.
SELF-MADE FLASH HOLLANDAISE IS FREE OF ADDITIVES
If You can't imagine so, asparagus without Hollandaise, try out my flash Hollandaise. It consists of simple, natural ingredients. Above all, it is because self-made, without additives, are processed are those which the industry Yes happy times in your products. Personally, I'll leave anyway, since I have my flash Hollandaise any Hollandaise prepared in Tetra Pak. Even if you are smiling at me like that. If You add even a little tarragon to the flash Hollandaise, You in the blink of an eye, a fine flash Sauce-Bérnaise.
By the way, my quick Hollandaise fits to many other things, such as, for example, to my fried chips, to roasted meat and fish and egg dishes, vegetables of all kind, and and and. A Hollandaise is freshly prepared, simply delicious and not to really compare with the "Tetra Pak colleagues" from the supermarket.
Perfectly fit my asparagus crunchy rolls with ham and cheese to it.
Flash Hollandaise - The sauce-classic fast and easy
- 200 g Butter
- 3 egg yolks - Egg-L size and very fresh
- 1 lime - freshly squeezed
- 1 TSP Dijon mustard
- 1 TSP of Cremè fraiche
- 1 TSP sugar
- 1/2 TSP white wine vinegar - to Taste, optional
- Salt, pepper - to Taste
- First the yolks with the lime juice, mustard, Crème fraiche, sugar and a little salt with the blender to puree.
- The Butter in a small pot, from the man one-handed and can be targeted pouring, melt and bring to a boil. NOTE: The whey is off, the Original is removed, but believe me, you in the flash-variant, there remains does the taste not detract.
- Now, are You watering the Butter while the blender slowly to the egg mixture. After taste , You with salt, pepper , and optionally the white wine vinegar from the. TIP: You Should asparagus cook, You can also a little hot asparagus water and the Hollandaise stir, if you You to thick a liquid is. Or just get some hot water from the faucet take.
- I wish You a good appetite!